29 November 2010

Vestige décoloré by David Keochkerian

Vestige décoloré!

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
Nikon D700 + Nikkor 24mm f/2.8D + Hoya ND400 filter

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
I took 3 photos at different exposure time, in order to make a DRI (digital increase range)
24mm - f/8 - 100 iso - 2, 4 and 8 seconds


Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
DXO for my raw converter and Photoshop CS5

Q4. What is the location?
It's the "Pointe du Hourdel" Beach in Somme, France

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
I saw a shot of this place by one of my flickr contacts. On the day of my shot the wheather was so bad - with rain and wind!!!!!!!!! Perfect for a dramatic shot in a historic place.

No comments:

Post a Comment