30 November 2010

Untitled by Natalya Smirnova

IMGP0618s http://www.wix.com/smirnovancom/selling

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
Pentax K-7

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
Exposure Time = 1/160", F/4, ISO = 100, Focal Length = 50mm

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows

Q4. Who is the model?
It's my daughter, Alex. I take pictures of her from birth. She loves this and comes up with images and stories. I just suggest her situations and accessories.

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
I love retro. Our Russian retro. I collect vintage furniture and accessories. Clothing. With photographs I reproduce the mood and the feelings that I experienced in my childhood. Many things I do not remember but saw in the Soviet movies, family photos. I do not idealize the Soviet times as many Russian people. I only show the history of life. Ordinary stories of ordinary people.

Extra Q: Please share an interesting or funny fact that happened while working on this photograph.
In this photo my daughter is in a school uniform that I wore in the 1988-89's.

No comments:

Post a Comment