05 November 2010

Untitled by Luisa Möhle



5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
I used a Canon EOS 40D together with my Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 and a reflector.

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
ISO 100, f/2.0, 1/125 sec with an Av-mode.

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
I only use Photoshop Lightroom to edit my pictures.

Q4. Who is the model?
It's Jan, who I photographed before: grenzbild.de/galerie/jan

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
I found pictures of the location on the internet and we chose to go there. The rest developed during the shoot.

Extra Q: Please share an interesting or funny fact that happened while working on this photograph.
Just before he was going to undress, some people including a child approached. They were going mushrooming and we had to wait a while, because we didn't want to frighten or rather surprise them with a naked man in the moor.

No comments:

Post a Comment