04 January 2011

Light my way by Fabien Bravin

Light my way

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
I used Canon 7D and Sigma 180mm macro lens

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
Shot in the evening light, the settings for this pic were: ISO 200, f/7.1, 1/200 sec, no flash

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
I used LR2 to develope the raw file and adjust the levels and tones and then CS5 to reduce noise, resize and convert to SRGB profile.

Q4. What is the subject of the photo?
It's a praying mantis larva (less than 2 cm long) born in May and shot in June

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
I'm fond of macro photography and spend a lot of time in the meadows and in my garden with my camera looking for insects and any other tiny creatures that live in a micro world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment