01 January 2011

Frosty Tree by Jeff Dalton

Frosty Tree

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
I used a Nikon D300 with 18-200vr lens

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
F/7.1, ISO 200, 1/800 sec, focal length 62mm

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
Photoshop CS3

Q4. What is the location?
Aldford in Chester, Northwest England, United Kingdom

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
I regularly walk my dog in this area and have taken pictures of this tree and gate before in nicer weather. I always liked the composition of the picture and decided that on this particular day that the snow and frost would add something extra to the shot so decide to take my camera along whilst walking my dog. I was not disappointed. However my dog was not impressed at having to wait around in the cold whilst I took some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment