18 December 2010

Alien Pods by Tommy's Surfshack

Alien Pods

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
I used a Nikon Coolpix P100.

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
I'm an amateur. I always use scene modes. I've never had the time to try to take photos in the manual mode. I'm pretty sure I used the Macro Mode.

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
I used Photoshop 3 to get a better quality color... but not too much.

Q4. What is the subject of the photo?
A lotus pod close-up.

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
I plant these "First Lady Lotus" in a round water tub on my patio each spring. The blooms (12 a year) are around 7-8 inch in diameter. The pods are about 3 inches. I Like taking pics of the different phases of the lotus growth. The bud's to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment