03 January 2011

p i l a r by Martin Andersson

p i l a r

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
I used Nikon D90 with the 18-105mm lens

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
F/5.6, 1/400 sec, 66 mm, ISO 200 and Exposure +1,7 step because of the snow

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
Photoshop CS4 and Nik SilverFx to turn the picture B&W.

Q4. What is the location?
The photo is taken in Skåne (Scania), South Sweden.

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
I was out driving and looking for trees to capture with my camera. When I was driving on a small quiet winter road I saw the tree line of Pilar (pilträd in swedish). I parked the car and went out in the snow to capture the beautiful scene. I was really happy with this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment