08 November 2010

Awake eye by Javier Paredes Asuar

Ojo despierto/ Awake eye.

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
Nikon D300s, Nikkor 60 mm f/2.8 G ED AF-S, Flash SB 800.

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
F/ 7.1, Speed: 1/80 sg, Exposition: -0,7, Contrast: Low, Sharpness: High, Saturation: Normal, WB: Automatic, ISO: 200. Shot in JPG, Flash: Automatic, ''Rebound the ceiling''.

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
PhotoShop CS. I always work with PS only.

Q4. What is the subject of the photo?
The subject of the photo is the eye of my friend as close as possible.

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
That day I was working with insects but I did not get any satisfactory pictures. Usually, when I have my Nikon with the Micro Nikkor I pay attention to the details. I was sitting on a sofa near my friend and I thought why not to take an eye shot of her. 2 clicks were enough to take one of the shots of my life. It is impressive how beautiful the eyes are when we catch them so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment