29 December 2010

Just Vivid by Marc A. Sporys

Just Vivid

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
I use a Canon 50D with the 100mm ƒ/2,8 Macro lense, two Sigma 500 DG-S flashguns, an old Osram flash from my dad and of course a lot of pc-cord with some hot-shoes.

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
F/14.0, Shutter set to Bulb, ISO Speed at 100 and manual focusing.

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
At first, import into Lightroom and some local light adjustments. After the export in Photoshop I added a little sharpness and remove a few drops of color I didn‘t like.

Q4. What is the subject of the photo?
These are water-based colors diluted with water for better movement on a small speaker, which is coverd with a white balloon. The color sequence is from a rainbow.

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
I love colors and I saw something like that at Flickr and I wanted to give it a try and it was a wonderful session.

Extra Q: Please share an interesting or funny fact that happened while working on this photograph.
I had a lot of fun to take this photo and it was a very big mess. My new painted room wall was after the shooting full of rainbow colors. In addition it was very interesting, to see how the shapes have changed while I've changed the frequency from around 50 Hz to 200 Hz.

No comments:

Post a Comment