27 December 2010

o. by Marc Benslahdine

o.

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
Canon EOS 50D, Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM, Canon 580EXII flash triggered remotely with a cable sync

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
Exposure: 1/250 s, aperture: f/8, focal length: 100mm, ISO 100

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Q4. What is the subject of the photo?
The subject is a reflection of a drop of water.

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
I like the pictures that look out of a fantasy world. When I get bored and the weather is not favorable I do this kind of photography in my kitchen :o)

Extra Q: Please share an interesting or funny fact that happened while working on this photograph.
I wanted to take a picture in the dark to see if the lighting was not a problem and forgot to focus before shooting! It was just a test shot, the focus was on the reflection of the drop. I found it funny with the black hole behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment