20 December 2010

Cuando el día acaba by Luis Mariano González

Cuando el día acaba

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
Camera Panasonic DMC-FZ50

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
Exposure: 1/400 sec, aperture: f/5.6, focal length: 32.9 mm, ISO 100

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Q4. What is the location?
It is a road near my house in Meco, a town 35 kilometers from Madrid (Spain)

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
This is a place where I often walk. In fact, I think I have dozens of photos of this tree and others nearby, in different seasons, at different times. But undoubtedly, the best time is when the sun goes down, "la hora bruja."

Extra Q: Please share an interesting or funny fact that happened while working on this photograph.
There is a movie that has a wonderful light and that I like a lot: Days of Heaven, Terrence Malick (the photograph was the work of Nestor Almendros). When I pass by that tree and the sun goes down, I remember the light appearing in the film...

No comments:

Post a Comment