13 October 2010

Efímero by Alisa A

*E* Efímero..

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
The equipment I used is Canon 450d and Canon EF-S17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM lens

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
The image was shot at 200 ISO, f/8.0 and 1/50 sec, using a Flash Pro 285HV (strobist)

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
Photoshop CS5

Q4. Who is the model?
The model is me. Ha-ha... It´s something like a self portrait

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
Well, this idea came up many months ago I think, while I was listening to Puccini´s "Madame Butterfly". But I didn´t know how to use CS5 properly in order to create that effect. And the make up is some kind of imitation of the Dior models I saw once in Vogue magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment