18 October 2010

D is for Drama by Krista Long

D is for Drama (Explore + front page)

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
I used a Canon EOS 20D with a 50mm 1:1.8 lens

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
Settings were ISO 100, f/6.3 at .60 sec.

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
I used Photoshop Elements 8.0 to edit

Q4. Who is the model?
The model is my daughter, Kobie.

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
This photo was taken for a group I participate in called, "Our Daily Challenge". The challenge for the day was, "the letter D". I immediately started thinking about my dramatic daughter. It was a Saturday, and we had a bunch of girls in the house playing. They really got into the costume box and came up with many dramatic looks, taking turns modeling for me in the pink chair. I had a feeling my daughter would bring the extra drama in her attitude that made the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment