22 October 2010

Berry Princess by Charlotte Bibby

Berry Princess *Explore* #444

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
Nikon D200 with 50mm lens and Hensel Porty 1200 lithium - one lamp from side with beauty reflector, one directly behind as hair-light (no attachment) and a gold reflector below the model

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
1/250th second, f/8, ISO 100

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
Photoshop CS3 RAW editor and Photoshop CS3

Q4. Who is the model?
My eight year old sister, Erin (it was only a bit of fun! I don't normally put makeup on her!)

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
My mum bought a berry wreath for a fancy dress-costume, and I liked it and wanted to shoot a photo that wasn't a self-portrait the afternoon my mum bought it, so that's where my sister came in.

Extra Q: Please share an interesting or funny fact that happened while working on this photograph.
Erin pretends she doesn't, but she loves being in front of the camera if I am photographing her and she is really good at 'posing'. In real life she's a tomboy, so she complains if I do anything with her hair or make her wear a dress. Throughout this shoot she was complaining that the wreath hurt her head!

No comments:

Post a Comment