09 December 2010

Smoke by Rikke Skov

5/52 Smoke

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
I did the shot with a Nikon d70s and two external flashes.

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
ISO 400, f/5, 1/1250 sec - for the main picture.

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
I used Aperture 3.0 and Photoshop Elements 6 to edit my material.

Q4. Who is the model?
The model is me! All of the extra footage is from my archive, both the smoke and the skull.

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
The idea just popped up in my head when I was thinking of Smoke - Smoke was the theme at one of the Flickr groups.

Extra Q: Please share an interesting or funny fact that happened while working on this photograph.
When doing the shot I remembered why I stopped smoking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment