03 November 2010

3 Wishes by Alison Crea

3 wishes

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
Canon 7D with 24-105mmL lens, off camera speedlite to one side, large white reflector the other side.

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
Manual mode, ISO 100, f8, wireless flash to side.

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
Photoshop using Nik Silver Efex Pro.

Q4. Who are the models?
My teenage son and daughter.

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
I took the photo for a competition that required shooting incense smoke and the first idea that came to mind was a genie coming out of a lamp. The competition required the photo to be black and white so the lighting had to be dramatic.

Extra Q: Please share an interesting or funny fact that happened while working on this photograph.
I took about 50 shots to get the appropriate expression on my sons face. He thought the whole idea was silly so he kept making funny faces.

1 comment:

  1. I have come in my own little way to say thank you to Dr.Ogudugu for a highly taking out time to solve my relationship problem. Though his services was not free but i was totally satisfied by the job he did because through his help my lover who has abandoned me for over 45 days finally see reasons to come back to me. After gotten this wonderful result i decided to appreciation Dr.Ogudugu by writing down his contact details: greatogudugu@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +27663492930 By contacting Dr.Ogudugu you will not only be getting your lover instead she will be back to you with so much love and care

    ReplyDelete