17 November 2010

Cage by Giorgia Pallaro

cage

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
I used Canon EOS 1000D with Canon EF 28-90 mm f/4-5.6 lens.

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
1/100 sec, f/4, focal length - 35 mm.

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
Camera Raw and Photoshop CS4.

Q4. Who is the model?
The model is Giulia, one of my best friends and a truly awesome person.

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
When I took this photo I had just finished reading "1984", the famous novel by George Orwell. That book aroused me deeply, and I really needed to represent the emotions I had, so I decided to take a picture about the quote "Freedom is slavery", one of the principles of Ingsoc.

No comments:

Post a Comment