04 October 2010

Seasons change, friends move away, and life goes on from day to day... by Jennifer Rachelle

"Seasons change, friends move away, and life goes on from day to day..." ~Unknown

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
I used a Nikon D5000, 18-55mm lens and a SB900 Nikon Flash.

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
The f stop was f/6.3 , ISO 200, Exposure 1/160 sec.

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
I used CS3 for post processing.

Q4. What was the subject of the photo?
The subject of the photo was a leaf on a rock bench at a park.

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
I was looking for something to resemble Autumnal Equinox due to a challenge in another group. It was quite difficult being in South Texas because most leaves have not started to change. I drove for about an hour trying to figure out how I wanted to show the seasons changing. I was about to give up when I found this leaf and was amazed at the two sides reflecting the Autumnal Equinox better than what I was originally visualizing for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment