21 November 2010

Milk today by Cath Schneider

Milk* today, my love is back.

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
I used Canon EOS 5D MarkII with Canon EF 100mm 2.8 macro lens.

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
1/200 sec - f/3.5 - ISO 160

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
Canon DPP and Photoshop CS3

Q4. Who is the model?
The models are Lili (a wonderful little girl and my daughter) and Harry (a small hedgehog in our garden).

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
When I took this picture, I was walking in the garden with my daughter to do some macro photography. We saw this little hedgehog across the road and gave him some milk to drink. My daughter had never seen a hedgehog so close before and nor had I.

No comments:

Post a Comment