28 October 2010

The Blue Sailor's Song by Purvi Joshi

The blue Sailor's Song

5 questions about this photo:

Q1. What equipment did you use?
I used Nikon D90 camera with 18-200mm Nikon VR DX lens.

Q2. What settings did you have on your camera?
I had to click about 3 separate photographs for this image. I clicked all of them on Manual mode and manual focus. But the shutter speed and aperture setting were different for each one of them.

Q3. What software did you use during the post-production?
I used Adobe Photoshop CS3.

Q4. Who is the model?
It's a self portrait... So it's my own photograph clicked with help of a tripod and the camera timer.

Q5. How did you come up with the idea of this shot?
This shot is inspired by one of my favourite song's video - "If a song could get me you" by Marit Larsen.

Extra Q: Please share an interesting or funny fact that happened while working on this photograph.
The interesting fact would be that I myself wasn't so happy with the final result but it turned out to be my one of the most favourited images on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment